KF Spray + Foam is a versatile, multi-surface cleaning product. It works upside down without losing its prime. As the name implies, you can dispense a mist or a foam. The foam will stick to a vertical surface allowing you to target soiled areas, such as:
…which is why we say it removes M.O.R.E. Spray + Foam is also our only non-abrasive product, so you can use it on more surfaces.
Where to Use:
BKF MORE Spray + Foam Surface Guide
Bar Keepers Friend MORE Spray + Foam is our most unique product. Because of the option to spray a mist or a foam, and the fact the bottle works upside down, the applicable surfaces are endless.
Common areas in the Home
BKF in the Kitchen:
- Appliances (interiors and exteriors)
- Faucets & Fixtures
- Handles & Pulls
BKF in the Bathroom:
- Tile & Grout
- Stainless steel grills
- Sporting equipment (golf clubs)
- Vehicles (test surfaces first)
Where NOT to use BKF
- Gold or Silver (sterling silver is OK)
- Polished stone, such a marble or granite
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces.
How to Use:
Please follow the instructions for proper use.
How to use BKF MORE Spray + Foam
- Rotate trigger spray nozzle to the ON position.
- Select spray/mist (flap open) or spray/foam (flap closed) setting.
For Spray or Mist;
- Spray BKF on soiled surface from a distance of 6 to 8 inches.
- Rub area thoroughly with a cloth or sponge.
- Rinse and wipe dry within one minute.
- Apply foam and let stand for one minute.
- Wipe with a cloth or sponge.
- Rinse and wipe dry.